We’re looking for a creative problem solver and storyteller to join our team. You should be able to take a project through every step of the production process from conception to delivery. You’ll work with clients to clearly define their goals, needs and expectations, and be able to communicate those needs with the director/editor team to ensure they are met. You can navigate communicating through crisis, run documentary and commercial sets, and handle on and off camera interviewing.
- You should be extremely organized, detail-oriented and adaptable.
- You need to be curious and unafraid to learn new things. Fear of failure has no place here.
- You need to have a commitment to learn and the ability to do so quickly.
- We want someone who is passionate about their work, is driven to create their best projects, and authentic in the way they communicate.
- Being a team player is the top requirement. You have to be great to work with, flexible, driven, and passionate. Be proud of your work, but not egotistical.
- We want to see your creative abilities, style, taste, and experience, but what’s most important is your desire and ability to tell a powerful story, including interviews, narrative, and dialogue. Making things look pretty is expected, but well-told is a must.
- You won’t be behind the camera or editing for this role, but on-set experience is a plus
- Previous experience working with creative teams is a plus
To apply, submit your resume, cover letter and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.