Ready to tackle any challenge in front of you with enthusiasm, style, tact and creativity? We’re looking for the right person who thinks about stories differently than the status quo and is eager to push the envelope creatively. Can you absorb creative direction while bringing unique ideas to each project? Do you have strong time-management skills while multi-tasking and meeting deadlines? This position is for you.
- You should have an excellent eye for composition, color, and shot sequencing.
- You need to be strong in Premiere, AfterEffects and Photoshop.
- You need strong camera skills using a range of cameras.
- You will write, direct, shoot and edit documentary and commercial film projects.
- You need to be curious and unafraid to learn new things. Fear of failure has no place here.
- You need to have a commitment to learn and the ability to do so quickly.
- We want someone who is passionate about their work, is driven to create their best projects, and authentic in the way they communicate.
- Being a team player is the top requirement. You have to be great to work with, flexible, driven, and passionate. Be proud of your work, but not egotistical.
- We want to see your creative abilities, style, taste, and experience, but what’s most important is your desire and ability to tell a powerful story, including interviews, narrative, and dialogue. Making things look pretty is expected, but well-told is a must.
- Drone certified
- Animation experience
- Photography experience
To apply, submit your resume, cover letter and work samples to email@example.com.