Are you looking for practical experience with a dope team doing awesome work? We’re looking for a creative problem solver and storyteller to join our team for the semester. During this internship, you’ll learn how to take a project through every step of the production process from conception to delivery. You’ll work with clients to clearly define their goals, needs and expectations, and be able to communicate those needs with the director/editor team to ensure they are met. You’ll navigate communicating through crisis and learn documentary and commercial set etiquette, interviewing and scheduling.
- You should be familiar with Google Suite.
- You should be extremely organized, detail-oriented and adaptable.
- You need to be curious and unafraid to learn new things. Fear of failure has no place here.
- You need to have a commitment to learn and the ability to do so quickly.
- We want someone who is passionate about their work, is driven to create their best projects, and authentic in the way they communicate.
- Being a team player is the top requirement. You have to be great to work with, flexible, driven, and passionate. Be proud of your work, but not egotistical.
- We want to see your creative abilities, style, taste, and experience, but what’s most important is your desire and ability to tell a powerful story, including interviews, narrative, and dialogue. Making things look pretty is expected, but well-told is a must.
- You won’t be behind the camera or editing for this role, but on-set experience is a plus
- Previous experience working with teams is a plus
Weekly Hours: 12-20
Compensation: Determined based on experience